REIKI TREATMENT PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
Purpose: The purpose of this policy is to establish rules for receiving, processing, and refunding payments received from clients. This policy is intended to define reasonable expectations and be equally fair in refunding clients and compensating The Willow's Reach, LLC in event of late cancellations or no-shows. This policy assists The Willow's Reach, LLC in meeting the client's needs, planning for appointments and managing the schedule in a timely manner.
RECEIPT OF PAYMENTS
Types of payment accepted:
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover through PayPal
APPOINTMENT CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES
Our objective is to provide quality service in a timely manner. In order to do so the The Willow's Reach, LLC has implemented an appointment cancellation policy. The policy enables us to better utilize available appointment times for our clients in need of immediate attention.
Cancellation & Changes of an Appointment:
In order to be respectful of the Center and the needs of other clients please be courteous and contact The Willow's Reach, LLC promptly if you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment. The cancelled time period can then be reallocated to someone who is in urgent need of treatment. If it's necessary for you to cancel or change your scheduled appointment we require that you call or message The Willow's Reach, LLC at least 24-hours in advance. Calling the The Willow's Reach, LLC early in the day is appreciated as it will make it possible for another person to schedule a needed session.
How to Cancel Your Appointment:
To cancel an appointment please call The Willow's Reach, LLC at 609-367-2754 or message through Messenger (The Willow's Reach). If you reach the voice-mail please leave a detailed message. If you would like to reschedule your appointment please be sure to leave your phone number and let us know the best time to return your call.
A "no-show" is someone who fails to arrive for a scheduled appointment without calling The Willow's Reach, LLC at least 24-hours in advance to cancel. "No-shows" inconvenience The Willow's Reach, LLC as well as people who are in urgent need for sessions.
Late cancellations will be considered a "no-show". Exceptions will only be made in extraordinary circumstances. Cancellations made more than 24-hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time will not be assessed a cancellation fee.
Important Points to Remember:
- All changes and cancellations must be made at least 24-hours in advance,
- Clients who change or cancel their scheduled appointment at least 24-hours prior to the scheduled time may reschedule their appointment with no incurred fee,
- Failure to attend a scheduled appointment without giving The Willow's Reach, LLC the required 24-hours advance notice will result in either: 1) Forfeiture of the scheduled session time from the client’s Discount Package, or 2) full payment required for the missed appointment time. For same-day-cancellations the client will be charged a $30.00 late cancellation fee,
- Emergency appointment cancellations and changes are handled on a case-by-case basis,
- Payment Refunds for prepaid individual Reiki Treatments:
- All refunds for payments made by credit card will be refunded to the credit card used to make the original payment–less a 6% refund fee based on the original total payment amount.
- Refunds by checks will be made fourteen (14) days after the cancelled session.
REFUNDS FOR SERVICES PERFORMED
- No refunds will be given after a service has been performed.
- No refunds will be given for unused Reiki treatment packages nor partially used Reiki treatment packages, Reiki Attunement to Level I, II or Master. Package sessions are assigned to and shall be used by one person only. Package sessions shall be valid only for the individual/s the package/s are assigned to at the time of purchase. Package sessions shall not be shared nor transferred to any individual other than the individual/s that the package/s were assigned to at the time of purchase. Package sessions become valid at the time of purchase and are valid for up to one(1) year after the date of purchase. Purchased package sessions expire at midnight one(1) year after date of purchase.
CLASS / EVENT PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
Purpose: The purpose of this policy is to establish rules for receiving, processing, and refunding payments received from clients. This policy is intended to define reasonable expectations and be equally fair in refunding clients and compensating The Willow's Reach, LLC in event of late cancellations or no-shows. This policy assists The Willow's Reach, LLC with managing and planning accordingly for all events in a timely manner.
CLASS / EVENT REGISTRATION FEES
The following applies to Classes, Workshops and Intensives.
All Classes & Events:
- Full payment or deposit is required upon class registration
- Late Registrations: Space allowing, students may still enroll in a class or event—please be sure to contact the Center for space availability, registration, and payment details in advance.
- All outstanding balances are due and payable on the first day of class or event.
Postponement of a class or event due to inclement weather or other unforeseen events will result in rescheduling the affected classes or events. All registered students and attendees will be notified by the Center via telephone and email of the new class or event date/s. All applicable fees will be transferred accordingly.
Cancellation requests must be made by either: a) telephone to a one of our staff, b) leaving a telephone voice message, or c) emailing The Willow's Reach, LLC . Failure to notify us of a cancellation request prior to the scheduled class or event by one of the foregoing cancellation methods will be considered a failure to notify or no-show. The use of multiple communication types (e.g. phone message and email) is encouraged.
CANCELLING ATTENDANCE 8 days or more prior to scheduled class or event
Students who cancel attendance of any class or event by notifying the Center of such cancellation eight (8) days or more before the first day of said class or event may opt to:
CANCELLING ATTENDANCE within 4–7 days of scheduled class or event
Students who cancel attendance of a class or event by notifying The Willow's Reach, LLC of such cancellation within four(4) to seven(7) days prior the first day of said class or event:
- Forfeit all *deposit* fees.
- All fees paid in excess of the initial deposit fees will be credited towards a future class or event attended within one year after the original scheduled class or event.
CANCELLING ATTENDANCE within 3 days or less of scheduled class or event
Students that cancel class or event attendance within three(3) days or less prior to the first day of said class or event shall forfeit all paid deposits and class fees.
Students that cancel class or event on the first day of said class or event or fail to attend such scheduled classe/s or event/s shall forfeit all paid deposits and class fees.
All paid but unused class and/or event fees credited towards future/upcoming classes and/or events become non-refundable, not transferable, after one year from the date payment was made for the originally scheduled class and/or event.